Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins]Re: Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Josh,
 Thanks. I still have a 73 gremlin for sale if you are interested. I never called that guy about the green gremlin. I have met him before and I got a bad vibe from him. Not real friendly. Plus I know the car from before. He stripped it of the good parts and wants to make a profit on the shell.
 Tom B lives in Mass.
 Davis

Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Davis,
    Nice Job on the Hornet you snagged....keep an eye open for a Grem for me. Thanks! Tom B that you sold your car to...does he liive in Upstate NY?
Josh