Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another quick update From Davis

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/07 Sun PM 05:17:47 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Another quick update From Davis

You clean up yer engine compartment first tho? much congrats man i wish i could say the same thing on my end but mines still in a million pieces
Bart
Don't have time to explain but ....MY ENGINE IS IN !!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! Headers are on !!!!
Gotta go to my mother in laws to fix her computer.
I will post pics and give details soon
Thanks for the support everyone. I am SOOOOOOOO psyched!!!
Davis Huge GRIN :O)>