Re: 727 in a gremlin

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> When it came to the cross member under my '72, I had a real project on my
> hands. I spent a lot of time under my Gremlin trying to make a factory cross
> member work. I tried both pairs of holes to get the mount in a position I needed
> to mount the TH400. I even tried turning the cross member around to get it to
> line up. It just didn't happen. I ended up fabricating my own rear cross
> member.
>
> I haven't done anything about my speedo cable yet. I'll have to find a cable
> that mates my speedo to the TH400.
>
> Rick

Check the yellow pages for a speedo shop in your area and they should be able to make one for you. I even fixed my friends Concord AMX long distance when he moved to Florida. He needed a speedo cable and the mechanic he used said that the car was to old and there were none available. He let his fingers do the walking and in 5 min he had a speed shop that made him a brand new cable.
"Doc"