Lu's progress

Good job Lu. I have a cam I got from Bart if you are interested.
Bart said it was in good condition. He can probably give you more
details on it . My builder told me I should go to a more radical one
for what I am doing with my 401. This leaves me with an extra cam. I
thing I got it fron Bart for $35.00. If you are interested or if
someone else is let me know. I may have some other parts you could
use during the process. Keep us posted I will help in any way I can.
Make sure to spray down all the internal parts with some lite lub to
prevent surface rust. Take lots of pictures. It will help if the
project takes a while. I have hundreds of my project. I helps to
know where everything goes. Extra parts arn't always good. See Ya
Mark 71 401/727