Speaking of Jack's

Since Eddie posted about someone looking for a SC360 jack it reminded me the new Hornet dosent have a jack. I only need a jack, paint condition is unimportant as long as it works. I will weld a 1/8" plate to the base so it is more steady than the stock one like I did for the other Hornet and also weld an old 1/2" drive socket to it so I can use a long handled 1/2" drive rachet on it to work it. That stock lug wrench is the pits, I got a couple of extra cross wrench tire iron's that I can pick one out to use.
"Doc"