Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX posters in Cars & Parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMX posters in Cars & Parts

Terry, His house was on a corner lot and the street next to the house went
down a hill. It probably was a walk out porch when new. He removed the sliding
doors, widened the opening and put larger 'french doors' in. All in all I wish
I could do that to my house. 'The Mix'