Damn Post Office

I have been buying parts from all over the country for over 4 years now since I have been on line and never had a problem till I bought the new Hornet and started buying parts for it. It started with me needing a manual Hood latch. I traded a Spirit latch and cable to a guy in Canada he got mine but the latch he sent me was lost. Luckily for me he had another one and sent it to me. 3 weeks ago I recieved 2 mirrors from Canada and one had the glass broken. I am supposed to recieve 22$ back because it was insured. About 2 weeks ago Rick sent me 2 lenses for my inst. panel. They still haven't arrived yet so I can only guess they are lost. I am buying a nice Hornet Hood emblem from Ed and I hope the idiots in the post office don't loose that too. Bad service and they are always asking for a rate increase. No wonder Fedex and UPS is stealing their business. I ordered my Tac from Summit on thursday and was told I would have it in 3 business days, it came saturday afternoon. I was pleasently surprised.
"Doc"