1973 Gremlin for Sale

Here is the number of a person who has a real nice gremlin for sale. It is a 1973 that has 35, 000 original miles on it. These folks are the 2nd owners. I dont know if it is still for sale, but you can check. The car has a 232 engine, I think it is anautomatic. It is supposed to be a very nice clean car. They want $3500 forit, if they still have it you might want to bargin with them!

The live in The Dalles, Oregon.
1-541-296-9747