Re:Lu's auto salvage operation...what a gal!

Re:Lu's auto salvage operation...what a gal!

Subject: Re: Lu's Used & Repo AMC Parts Salvage Inc.

LOL! Doc you are about right! But I can't help
myself...I see all
these old AMC's in the yard and try to grab as much
stuff as I can
while they are there. And I don't mind sharing....
-Lu-

Wow, all that and she's a WOMAN, too! Forget Cindy
Crawford and Shania Twain, she's the HOTTEST thing
south of the Mason-Dixon line for us AMC guys!
Woo-hoo! < sorry, I lost myself there for a
moment...good thing I'm married, I might try to go
meet her! LOL >

Jerry in Virginia, happily married to a junk-yard
crawlin' woman as well < well, occasionally >