Re: Ye Ole 360

I figure I can buy a new set of pushrods cheaper than having the old
ones magnafluxed.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Unless a rod bearing has gone bad and pounded the bearing to death
destroying the rod the rods can magnafluxed and the piston end can be
rebushed and it will be as good as new for a mild street engine.
Befor removeing the rod caps mark with a center punch the rod cap to
that rod as they are machined together and need to go back on exactly
as they came apart.
> "Doc"
>
> Correct again Doc! But the rods and caps should have their
corresponding # stamped on the side of each. So no mix up If you pay
attention.