Re: Gaskets - Prototype ready!

OK, having nothing better to do, I just made a test gasket for the
spoiler. It is a little thicker than the original, but should work.
Now, not to start a stampede here, but....if ya want to try a set,
send me a SASE (better put 2 stamps on it) and I will mail you a
pair. Contact me off-site for my mailing address. Fair enough? -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
wrote:
> I have some black foam rubber gasket material that I purchased when
> trying to replace the light lens gaskets on my Pacer. The guy at
the gasket place sold me about 6 yards for $15, so I have a bunch
left over. I will make a template out of the spoiler gaskets, cut a
few out and see how they work on my car. If they turn out well, I
will let this list know and make a few sets available if anyone is