From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/22 Sun PM 06:21:57 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats the deal with all the goofy idle pulleys on my fact v8?

well your 304 prob had a/c a smog pump power steering yeah purge that  crap if the 401 you hav's pullys just run the important stuff like the crank,alt water pump and if you hve power steering which i don't have'it eats HP >:)'i run a manual box and non a/c p/s pullys
Bart
Can I junk these and run what the 401 has on it?  The pulleys are
shot and Im going to a delco alt.  Plus my motorala braket is broken.

Is there a specific reason these are on here?

My cars fact a/c as well but could I just set up the front like say a
70's wagoneer with the delco setup.  They dont run the idle pullys.