Re: Mitsubishi mashes Bart's Dakota...didn't "dodge" quick...where a law

Re: Mitsubishi mashes Bart's Dakota...didn't "dodge" quick...where a lawyer?

" I wish my gremlin was running but for now i' driving
the dakota with
the smashed side in an hour i'm driving it to a body
shop to get a
estimate from my insurance and they may write it off "
:( Bart

---------------------------

Damn sorry to hear that , Bart! Glad you're ok , but
with nothin' but a headache to show for it ( but,
wait! You're getting dizzy...) you may have suffered
PERMANENT damage and gotten an acute case of FODGE's
mental disorder... Fear of Drive Gremlin Entirely .
This would be totally DEBILITATING, and you'd never be
the same...I'd call a lawyer and sue the crap out of
Mitsubishi and the driver for making their damn cars
so fast with no "parental controls" installed on the
accelerator pedal. If nothing else, maybe you can get
enough money from the truck, and keep it smashed, AND
the money, and come out slightly ahead for now. But no
matter what, it still sucks. As punishment, they
oughta give that kid 90 days driving a Pinto wagon
with yellow plaid interior as punishment...with a
smokin' 4-cylinder.

Jerry Casper