Progress Made

I am ahead on completeing my arm rests. I finished the second one's plastic mounting brackets painting yesterday. I even have the plastic glove box's upper half prepped for paint. Unfortunately I feel like the horses yatabay as Latka on Taxi used to say so it's off to the Doctors this morning first thing. That should kill most of the day. Tomorrow it is going to be 50 degrees here, but it is going to rain, BUMMER.
"Doc"