Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Impact - on the BaadAssGremlins - 'LIVE!' -

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Barts Impact - on the BaadAssGremlins - 'LIVE!' -

In a message dated 2/19/2004 8:14:32 PM Central Standard Time, badass73gremlin@xxxx writes:
i WILL see a doc tomorrow becuase the side of my head still hurts and worse than yesterday when i got in the accident,thanx all for the well wishes and advise
It was disapointing to hear of your accident and I'm glad it wasn't any worse. However, if you are still having headaches, it may be an indication of something more than just a bump. I suggest you see a Doctor as soon asyou can. You are the best friend you got and if you don't take care of yourself, nobody else will.

I can understand that accidents happen, but when a driver is as careless as this one, he needs to be held accountable for his wreckless driving. At least talk to an attorney........you may be suprised what you can learn.

Rick