Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Engine crossmember *FOUND*!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Engine crossmember *FOUND*!!

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Thank you for the offer Davis, but I just found one for $100 out of a
71 Hornet. Now I need to find the mounts.....*grin* -Lu-

Luinda,

 Thats an awsome deal! You should be able to get the mount plates for arround 50.00

 Nice when you get the stuff you need for a bargain price.

 I will dig for some mounts for ya.

 Davis