Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Docs broken mirror

Ya I got this one from Ebay. My Gremlin Is an X so it has the 3 spoke wheel, so I decided to look for the small round horn button with the grem guy in it. Have not seen even 1 yet.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Thanks. I've seen a couple on E-Bay and thought about bidding but never did. There is absolutely no hurry to send it.

Rick