Re: GremlinTime

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@xxxx wrote:
> Doc, AMO has just changed their rules. Starting this year there will be a
> class for non-AMC powered AMC's and Ramblers. 'The Mix'

All I can say it is about time. Not my choice but why descriminate against a nice car just because the owner chose an alternative power plant? The AMO shouldn't be worried about being over run by the alternative engine guy's. AMC owned the Buick V6 engine plant for a while in the early to mid 70's and used them engines in some Jeep models. Could you imagine a Buick GN turbo V6 in a 77 Hornet AMX or a Gremlin X or a Spirit AMX? what a killer car that would have been. They would have eaten Camero's and Mustangs alive. Or the 63 Aluminum 215 Cu In turbo Olds engine that Rover bought from GM & made to used in there trucks for almost 30 + years.
"Doc"