Hot Wheels

Hey Doc, while we were watching the Mexican Greased Gremlin a few days ago
on ebay rise, here is the car that has the record price for Hot Wheels, a
magenta Beach Bomb. Note the reference to AMC Marlin in the article.
http://whitemetal.com/ppro/mobiliamar2000.htm

I also want to mention someone just sold a 'clone' Ed Shaver Hot Wheels
Custom AMX on ebay for $124.50. Not a bad price as the real ones, or at
least the last one I heard sold in the mid 1990s sold for $4000. Here is a
link to see what a Ed Shaver Hot wheels AMX is. Look at the numbers ya'll
also!
http://www.redlinehunter.com/article_archives/ed_shaver/ed_shaver_amx.htm

Happy Collecting, hey Bart, maybe that is a Chevy 350 in it? :~))
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently heavy