Re: GremlinTime

I know Gary.
Bart wanted me be headed when I first got on the club. Were at a
understanding now. Although I wouldnt get under a car with him
working the jack still. LOL J/K Bart.
As far as the headers and distributor go. I think the shorter
headers that exit out to the rear will have plenty of room. There
about 120-140 dollars.
And the Distributor was close to the wiper motor, but it mocked up
ok with the old engine.
Here is the size blower Id like to run. Even thinking bout bidding
on it. Check it out. Rod
ViewItem&rd=1&category=33741&item=2459446888&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%
3AIT