Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/13 Fri AM 07:30:15 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: GremlinTime

Doc,my Model 20 with one piece axles has ran 10.40s with no probs it should do fine for my 11 sec Grem
Bart

I have heard that the 20 can be made to handle the power but it is harder to get the needed parts and they are very expensive.

I got my 9" for 100 bucks, a mini spool for 16.00 and 456 gears for 120.00. That combo will last for quite a while befor I need the aftermarket axels, which are 299.00.

 Davis