Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Black interior questions

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/12 Thu AM 07:08:04 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Black interior questions

Bart,
Every gremlin I have ever come across has had it's own solid plastic color. I have never seen one that was black plastic painted another color.
Davis

Davis some of mine were painted blue my gremlin started life in Olympic blue and when i took some acitone to some of my interior pieces the blue rubbed of revealing black so some were just painted pieces
Bart