Re: GremlinTime

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx> wrote:
> Thats why I left that Damn group. Jerry was OK, but some on there
> would have rather gave up there first born than have my Chebby
> engine in my car. Got into some doozies over it.
> If them Ass holes come rollin in here givin me crap, You guys better
> straighten out quick cause I wont put up with it here. Rod

Chevy may not be my choice of engine for an AMC but to each his own. Whatever it is powered by it is still an AMC on the road. What about the AMC's that came from the factory with the Iron Duke or the Audi engines? I appreciate a nice AMC whatever it is powered by. I saw a beautiful 69 AMX at the 2000 AMO Nat's in Ct. It was poweed by a 427 Chevy. The engineering to install this engine and the quality of the workmanship was outstanding. But being Chevy powered he was not allowed on the show field. Neither was a little old man that drove halfway across the coutry with his wife in their small block powered 64 Rambler American, The American was a driver but the engine swap looked factory. This past year at the local Ct. AMO show there was a 60 Rambler American there with a complete Chevy S-10 chassis under it. Another fantastic job on this car. Other than doing somthing like this there is not much you can do to an old Rambler but restore it. So this one might have gone to the crusher.
"Doc"