Re: GremlinTime

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/02/10 Tue PM 10:57:26 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] GremlinTime
>
> Yes Gremlintime is all but deceased,seems no one is taking care of it.I was never trying to compete with it.
> Bart

But Bart your group here is not Gremlin specific, it incorperates all the cars that are in that car family although Gremiln's are the main topic. It takes time and work to build up a group. Most groups only have maybe 1/4 of the members as regular participents. I belong to a lot of model car groups. To large a member participation and it takes to long to read all the posts, to small and it seems to just be just dead. I am the moderator on a Gremlin Hornet group on MSN and it just died last june for lack of particiation. Not from my lack of trying, the owner was never around and I just gave up. The only sucessfull AMC groups are the AMC fourm and the AMX Files besided this one but they are large ones. I only go there for info and what not when I can't get what I need here. Besides on some of the larger groups you have people with huge egos that have to be fed. The people here are friendly and you hardly ever see a problem here. I am glad I joined after just browseing and found this group, although I did know Bart from the AMX files and have bought some models from him in the past and knew he was a straight up guy. This group seems to have grown in the last 4-5 months. I'm happy here. Have a good day everyone. I drove my orange Hornet for the first time in 2 weeks last monday and will take it for a ride this afternoon since we are haveing a heat wave here of almost 40 degrees this afernoon.
"Doc"