From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/09 Mon AM 07:18:31 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headers or no headers? On v8 gremlin?

Yes installing the headers is a pain. You have to put them on after the engine is in. You also have to install the starter with the header at the same time. mini starter makes it easier but still a pain. They fit, just not easily.
Davis

Davis i always sat the headers in the engine comp first one guy at the bottumwrestling the headers in place while the other guides the motor in and the fit part depends on what size header your using.My friend Todd uses 2 inh hooker super comps in his gremlin and had to bange em up a lil to fit but my one inch and 5/8s size i simply dropped in with no probs.
Bart
deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I thought there was a issue with the hedmanns having fitment issues
with auto's.  Is that really not a issue?

Do you have to install them after the engine is in?  it seems like
they wouldnt fit unless the motor is already in there.

Good call on the summit deal.
thanks
Dennis Sinks