Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headers or no headers? On v8 gremlin?

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/08 Sun PM 02:12:16 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headers or no headers? On v8 gremlin?

that discussion was about headers like 1"7/8's on up you'd be fine with a 1"5/8's like i have since this 401 is out alls you havta do is lay the headers in your gremlins engine comp. and drop the motor in and then bolt the headers to the engine.
Bart
I thought there was a issue with the hedmanns having fitment issues
with auto's.  Is that really not a issue?

Do you have to install them after the engine is in?  it seems like
they wouldnt fit unless the motor is already in there.

Good call on the summit deal.
thanks
Dennis Sinks