Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 "401" crankshaft....sale/trade

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1971 "401" crankshaft....sale/trade

I am interested in it. Where are you from? how much do you want ? Email me off list. I may be interested in other parts you have also.
 Thanks,
 Davis
jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxx> wrote:
I also have the crank from the 1971 "401". May keep it  or MAY
trade/sell it. As you know they were only a one year crank....unless
you machine the rear flange for newer auto trans. Will work on a
stick shift the way it is. Probably needs turned. Whats it worth????
Please email directly also. Thanks   Joe.......Jgray_55@xxxx