Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headers or no headers? On v8 gremlin?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Headers or no headers? On v8 gremlin?

Yes installing the headers is a pain. You have to put them on after the engine is in. You also have to install the starter with the header at the same time. mini starter makes it easier but still a pain. They fit, just not easily.
 Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
I thought there was a issue with the hedmanns having fitment issues
with auto's.  Is that really not a issue?

Do you have to install them after the engine is in?  it seems like
they wouldnt fit unless the motor is already in there.

Good call on the summit deal.
thanks
Dennis Sinks