Re: Spring Ardsley N.Y. Show

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> Please keep us Updated on this...im farther Upstate but Im sure it would be a fun ride.
> Josh

Did you ever go to the Albany N.Y. show?
One of the people involved it promoting that show and saveing it from being canceled and probably did the most work on saveing it is putting the one on down here and is a friend and lives 6 blocks away. Since I am not physically able to go to the Ct. AMO show anymore, I talked him into haveing the spring show here again with my help since he was undecided as to if he would hold a second show by himself since the other peole from he Alabny show showed no interset. It's a done deal with the site OK'd and a rain date. It's free with a swap meet and trophys and with a family atmosphere with the weather co-operateing a nice time. I have been to 2 out of the 3 fall shows and the first spring show last year and they were nice and growing. It takes some time for these things to grow and have a following but we should support all our local AMC/Rambler show's.
"Doc"