Spring Ardsley N.Y. Show

My friend called me up last night and told me we definately have a go on the AMC show in Ardsley N.Y on the 16th of May rain date the 23rd. The show site is 10 min. north of where I live. Hopefully I will have the new Hornet's interior done by then, that gives me 16 weeks to get off my butt and finish it. The new Hornet has A/C that works and with my breathing problems it is the car I will take. Anyone interested e-mail me off list for directions.
"Doc"