Re: Hornet Seat in a Gremlin?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> OOps...try this link or look up item 2458006013
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> viewItem&item=2458006013
>
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Will a Hornet back seat fit in a Gremlin? See this item:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> > ViewItem&category=33701&item=2458006013
> > and let me know...thanks!

If it did fit it would have to be a Hatchback seat which is not stated but it looks like it as I think I can make out the seat back release levers on both sides. While helping a friend with his Gremlin a few months ago remove some plastic interior parts interior parts I comented to him how the rear seat looked smaller and more uncofortable looking than my Hornet Hatchback. I had the yellow car there which does not have a rear seat in it due to the cage so I couldn't get an up close comparison. The price looks real good but shipping would be a problem on price due to size I would think.
"Doc"