Got My 401 Today!!!!

A few weeks ago A buddy in my Jeep club decided he wanted to part his
Jeep out to focus my towards a Rock Buggy. He called me wanting to
sell me his 401. Its a Recon rebuild and has literally 50 miles on
it.

Well I did not have the money he wanted for it so I had to pass.
A few days later he emailed me and said he would sell it for $1000.

It came with a carb, intake,Duals he had on his jeep, radiator and a
few other things. The duals look to be just about perfect to run out
the side and have a hpipe between them on the gremmy.

I already had a built 304 in my cj5 so I decided to get the gremlin
to put the engine in.

I heard the engine run today and it ran fine so we yanked it of
course with only 50 miles on it it should! :).
Heres some pics of it.
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?
action=showMyPhoto&albumID=48245101&photoID=116766313&security=IeUozz
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?
action=showMyPhoto&albumID=48245101&photoID=116768593&security=YWJjQC

My original factory v8 in the gremmy is sprayed the darker blue from
the factory so thats what I am going to repaint this motor with. Im
not a big fan of the aqua green anyway.

Just figured I would keep everyone up to date on how the restify is
going.

I yanked the carpet and seats, the rear seat is ok but dried out and
the front bench was trashed. I have a set of buckets for a 74 gremmy
x that I am trying to find covers for.

So your up to date. :)