Re: Mexican Hot Wheels Gremlin

 Davis

Hi everyone, actually that is not that unusual, my guess would be the reserve is somewhere about $600 for it. Yes, you could have spent $300 more and gotten two REAL Gremlins of mine a few months ago also. While the US Hot Wheels Greased Gremlins like this in original blister pack command about $50-$75. The Mexican built ones are extremely difficult to find. Actuallymany of the Mexican built Hot Wheels are impossible to find. And to find one mint in original blister pack is doubly rare. I've got three US built ones, all out of package, bought two off ebay for $4 and $10 respectively after no one bid on them.

But this booger, while not the holy grail of Mexican built Hot wheels is still going to fill out someone's collection very nicely. A quick search of the 22,000+ Hot Wheels items on ebay showed only this Mexican built Hot wheels, although there was a 'fake' Barracuda Mexican knock off for something like $30 with no bids!

Good luck if one of ya'll buys it, for me, I'll stick to the 'real' Gremlins!
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston aMX