JL Dragsters USA disaster!

Dragsters and babies don't mix. This is a hard to find Dragsters USA Johnny
Lightning Collector's Edition Noah got ahold of and believe it or not, the
only car we have not found is the SS/AMX. All the other cars are still
intact and held in place in the bubble by factory wires. But he got this one
out of my closet where I have a number of them.

So you folks on Bart's Gremlin Group here have first shot at this NOS, but
damaged, Collectors Edition set, Only $10 + $6 ship; first email reply to me
directly at eddiestakes@xxxx secures it. Set #04433.

If you want a original unopened set I sell those for $30 + $6 ship, long off
the shelves, this set had all the first run Dragsters USA in their factory
colors, and the box is suitable for framing with mirror type backing. Below
is a scan of both. Thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com