Re: Subframe connectors??

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/02/03 Tue AM 04:40:19 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Subframe connectors??
>
> Right i will make my own as well but just in case DD didn't wanna make his own or didn't have the tools to make his own i hooked him up with the site that had them.
> Bart

Those pictured are only welded to the floor and stiffen the body but not as good as ones welded directly into the front and rear subframes like I did mine. I also used them to mount the hoop for my own redesigned S&W Race Cars 8 point Hornet coupe roll cage that is now a 12 point and in a Hatchback. After I tied the subframe conectors into the cage my son rode in the car and he could tell how it all stiffened the car up. The wife just got home and it's dinner time. When I get a chance tomorrow I will tell you all how I built and installed mine.
"Doc"