Got My Gremlin Last night!!!!!

Wel I got my gremmy last night in the dark and 10 deg!!:( Friggen
Cold!!!!

Looks good except for a inner fender on the pass side that has cuased
some rottout on the frame end but nothing too serious.
Body is is sweet shape from fenders back with lots of parking lot
dings on the doors and a few dents here and there.

Has a finger tip rust hole on the rear fender edge down at the bottom.

Tires are shot! LOL!!! Has a Crummy dual exhaust set up on it thats
rotted but will give me a idea on how to route the new one.

All glass is good except for the windshield it looks to have been
shot with a bb gun in two places. I may try to have them epoxied to
save buying a new one for now.
Front seat is shot but back is mint but dried out.
Carpet is shot from front to rear.

Luggage rack is in good shape but the outer fins on the spoiler are
pitted real bad.
Gas tank is needing replaced or boiled out.
304 in it isnt running, tranny condition is unknown.

So basilcy good body with a few exceptions and factory v8.