Re: Door Seals & Windshield gasket

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Is $100 too much to pay for Gremlin door seals? Where can I locate a
> windshield seal? (Stuck in Ice Storm in Augusta, GA)

If it is 100$ for a pair that is a good price as Kennedy list a pair for 135$. You didn't say if the 100$ was for new or used. There is no windshield seal. They are glued in with some kind of tape/sealer and the chrome molding is held on by clips. The hatch glass was loose and leaked in the new Hornet and I just took it to the local glass shop and had them fix it. They had to remove the glass, clean up some rust and re-install it. They had the car for 3 days as all this stuff takes time to dry properly. I know the guy for 20 years and he does good work so I paid the price and didn't rush him since I have 2 other cars to drive. It cost me 189$. That was the only repair so far that I did not do myself.
"Doc"