Weather....

Oopas, with all the Super Bowl stuff going on, forgot to add the photo of
this 59 degree weather we had today here in Houston, brought out the big dog
SC/360. But I forgot to attach the photo in the Hemmings Muscle thread! I
saw some report up north where it was below zero and several inches of snow
on the ground, cars sliding, and possible ice storm, I don't envy that at
all. again, ya'll can give me hell when it is 100 degrees here with 95%
humidity soon.....The cars in my driveway are the red 69 SC/Rambler "wagon"
my 71 SC/360 Hornet, in the garage barely visible is the 68 convertible
'Machine' behind the Hornet is my 74 Gremlin 304 and in front of the Hornet
is the 71 Matador, not shown here are 82 Eagle, 88 Eagle, 79 Concord, 72
Ambassador SST SW, 74 Hornet Sportabout SW, 68 AMX, 68 AMX, 74 Bricklin.
Think I got them all might have missed one.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
volume of email is currently moderate