From: themixtoo@xxxx
Date: 2004/01/26 Mon PM 07:07:32 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] keep the 904 or get a th400? or 727?

Just a thought for everybody.  One of our club members up here in Cleveland
has a 401 Gremmie with a Turbo400. He reminded me that even though the trans is
good and bolts to the 401, it took quite a bit of firewall modification to
get that thing in a Gremlin, I know about that because as I installed the 360 in
'The Mix' 2 years ago. I thought I could use the Lakewood scattershield
bellhousing from the donor Gremmie. That's when I found out just why the donor
Gremimie had not been completed in the first place. The Lakewood bellhousing might
have fit an AMX or a Machine or a Jeep, but not a Gremlin or Hornet without
cutting the trans tunnel. So be careful if you do decide to use the GM
transmission.               'The Mix'

Gary are you talking about a 4 speed manual or a auto?becuase when you said lakewood bellhousing thats for a T10 4 speed oh and do you still have the blowproof lakewood bellhousing?
Bart