Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Snow On It's Way Here In N.Y.

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] More Snow On It's Way Here In N.Y.

Yup we are getting possibly more snow up here in CT. It was 1 Degree here this mornin with a hi of 18 today .........I'm stayin inside too.
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
Supposed to get 3-6 inches between sunday night and monday morning. Going to spend the next 3 days working on plastic interior parts. With the weather at this rate I am going to be house bound and I should have no probelm finishing all the interior parts for the spring installation.
"Doc"