Re: [BaadAssGremlins] So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have some

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] So long hornet Idea, Hello Gremlin!!!! I have some Questions.

Aww! Not the 2bbl! If it even runs with it on it would
totally KILL the horsepower!! Make it a nice street
toy, make it something you can tweak with and play
with and learn on and have FUN with it! Don't let it
turn into work. Good luck with it, take pics!

=====
D.G. 713