Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For sale Spec.'s and stuff

From: "Speed_Freak351w" <coostv@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/24 Sat AM 10:51:43 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin For sale Spec.'s and stuff

JEEEEEEZUS all that in such a tame looking car LOL the Magnum 500 rims give it a 'i just have a warm 305 chev or 304 AMC under the hood look LOL' you ever took her to the track?with that set up i'm sure it woulda flew down the Q mile
Bart
Here is a run down of the car as it sits. I am near Grand Rapids, MI

Once you get over the fact it has a Chevy motor in it (that took time
for me too). You will see what the fun is all about.

*1973 Gremmy
*Tilt steering, Power bucket seats from an 80's Tbird, center console
from a 70's Camaro using a B&M console mega shifter.
*Front end rebuilt with new springs bushings tie rod ends and Concord
disk brakes.
*10 Bolt Chev rear with Auburn Posi and 3.73 gears
*Tranny TH350 turbo w/3000 stall with mild shift kit
*Motor 355 Chev
*Bowtie Aluminum Heads 2.08 I - 1.60 E
*4 bolt mains
*Forged crank
*Eagle forged rods
*KB Hyperutectic .100" dome pistons
*Ultradyne Solid roller cam .638 Lift 260 deg. duration at .050" lift
*Comp Cams solid roller lifters
*Comp Cams push rods
*Harland Sharp 7/16" stud 1.5 roller rockers
*Poly locks with stud girdles
*Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake
*Holley Double pumper 750
*ALL internal ARP fasteners
*Mallory Hyfire IV ignition and distributor

Overall the car is nice. Some attention is could be spent on the
interior, it looks nice, but could be better.

Needs very little, here is a quick list.

Rear tires, 295/50/15 It has tires from PepBoys on it now, but they
have been on it for about 4 years. They had considerable wear on them
from the previous motor and now they are almost gone. Might be able
to run them for a summer IF they do not get lit up :)

Needs a new Tach, the tach in it sucks and is not compatible with the
ignition.

Rear seat. I have one, but there are no mounting points in the car.

Seat belts- there are none.

As it looks from the spec list of the motor it is quick. How quick? I
have no idea. It is a bunch quicker than my 2 previous 5.0 Mustangs,
but they were nowhere near as modified either. It has put the
smackdown on a bunch of stoplight wariors not even breaking a sweat!!
Waaaayyy too much fun.

As stated before a budget reduction forces sale. I have owned many
cars this was by far one of my favorites.

Chris