[BaadAssGremlins] Garage Ideas??????????

[BaadAssGremlins] Garage Ideas??????????

There are two thing that you will never hear anyone
say that has built a garage to ues for anything other
than storage, they are: "Man, I put in to many
lights" and "I wish I wouldn't have put in so many
ele. outlets".
I just built a new house with a 4 car garage and hear
is a list of the things I added:
1) Gas heat, just a ventless 30,000but model, but it
works great.
2) Completely insulated
3) Mounted my Air Compressor in the attic so I would
have to listen to it.
4) Two 220V outlets (60 Amp for welding & 20 Amp)
5) All 110 Amp outlet are 20 Amp, not the standard 15
Amp.
6) 11 ft high ceiling.

I don't know where you live, but around here, I have
friends that have metal buildings, and they are cold
in the winter and hot in the summer.
When I sat down and figured it all out, the cost of
wood frame, vs. metal building (insulation, drywall,
everything) it was cheaper to build wood.
Metal is great if you don't plan on finishing the
inside.
Best of luck
Ed