Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 Gremlin song...still lookin' for some musical

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 Gremlin song...still lookin' for some musical talent to sing/produce it!

WOW!!! Absolutely AMAZING!! Work a bug bugs out, fix
the typo here and there, and COPYRIGHT THAT SUCKER!!!
There is actually a song about a gremlin.. similar to
the Beach Boys song.. Um, here, I'll put it on my site
for you to download and listen to! Just click this and
it should start playing, otherwise right click on it
and "Save As..." and save somewhere to your computer,
and then try to open it and play it. It is in MP3
format, so you should have something to play it. -Dave

http://gremlin.lindsaycurran.com/The_Rave_Ups_-_In_My_Gremlin.mp3

=====
D.G. 713