Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insane Shipping Costs

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Insane Shipping Costs

In a message dated 1/21/2004 12:20:09 PM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:

Doc,
  That guy is trying to make some extra off you on the shipping. It should cost under 10 bucks to ship Fedex ground

Davis

I know I have paid some questionable "actual" shipping cost with a couple of my
E-Bay purchases. If someone doesn't get what they expected, the handling cost goes seems to suffer. It's like a Catch 22.......if you want it bad enough, you'll pay the cost. I'll just make sure I never do business with that person again.

Rick