Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Safety

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/21 Wed AM 11:27:38 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Safety

I'm stupid,a few years ago i was working on my lost cause and sorely missed 73 Javelin and the damn car fell on me and my foot was in a area where just a hair mor to the left woulda crushed my ankle i ended up finagling the damn jack back under the rear axles pumpkin and free'd myself.So please use them jacks or either make funeral arrangments or get used to sitting in a wheel chair :/
Bart