Re: Insane Shipping Costs

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> You live closer to Canada than to California, and isn't the dollar
> worth more in Canada?
>
> I sent both of them my snail mail addy so they could figure shipping.
> The 2 mirrors from Canada was 12.75$ for shipping, the 1 mirror from
> California was 19.14$ for shipping. Is there somthng wrong here?
> Naturally I am buying the set from the guy in Canada. The one mirror
> from California would end up costing 44.14$ versus 36.75$ for the 2
> from Canada. > "Doc"

I don't know about the exchange rate between USA & Canadian money. But the guy in Canada is takeing an International USPS money order in Americn funds. The guy in California said he shipped mirrors to Florida for 1/3 of the price he supposedly got to ship one mirror to N.Y.. I shipped a hood latch and cable to a guy in Canada from N.Y. to their west coast and it was only 7.97$.
"Doc"