Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 202

In a message dated 1/19/2004 2:06:40 PM Central Standard Time, amc74hornet@xxxx writes:

Expand?No!i wanted a group for Gremlin owners and the cars related to Gremlins,there are other groups that deal with the other AMCs the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord and Spirit always gets over shadowed by the other AMCs so this place will deal only with the above mentioned cars!!
>Bart

Thanks Bart, I agree. That's why I joined this group, it seemed like we were alway's the "Red Headed Step Child" in the AMC world. But our cars kept the company going for the last 18-19 years of it's existance.
"Doc"

My vote, if it counts, is to keep BaadAssGremlins just the way it is.

Rick