Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 202

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/19 Mon AM 06:00:38 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: Jgray_55@xxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 202

Hey ....I need parts for my 1967 Ambassasdor DPL
convertible project... i need a nice/NOS DPL hood
ornament,also front fender DPL emblems also. for my
67 Ambassador DPL convertible i'm restoring ALSO need
a ROT-FREE deck lid! Also possibly decent
bumpers/brackets also?? Right rear seat side panel
from convertible. PLEASE respond to :
Jgray_55@xxxx . thankyou joe

Joe,no offence but this is a group geared primarily towards the Gremlin,Hornet,Concord & Spirit and unless some one on here owns a Ambo i don't think we can help you.
Bart M.
Owner/Moderator'BaadAssGremlins'