Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

From: Ed Veneck <edveneck@xxxx>
Date: 2004/01/16 Fri PM 12:39:37 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Working on Parts Inside

Davis
At this time, I don't have one. I sold my pride and
joy about 10 years ago to buy a airplane, which I stll
own. It was a 1972 Gremlin X that I had owned since
1973, it was 6 months old when I got for $2800.00.
When I sold it, it only had 83,000 loving and pampered
miles on it. It had a 360 with a 4 speed with PS, PB,
and AC. I?ll find some pictures of it over the
weekend and post them. I built the engine slightly,
Alum. Manifold, headers, cam, better ignition system
that sort of thing. It was by far the fastest car I
every drove, and I have owned several different muscle
cars over the years. I?m at a point where I can
afford to replace it, but they are darn hard to fine,
at least one that is in nice shape. The guy I sold my
to, won?t sell it back to me either. So the search is
on!

Welcome aboard Ed,try www.ebaymotors.com thers been quite a few V8 Gremlins on there and as a matter of fact theres one on there right now with a healthy 401 in it a 76 fact 304 Gremlin i believe.Also www.autotrader.com hs been known to have a couple of V8 Gremlins as well.Oh and i member hre is selling a 73 V8 gremlin project Davis Martin you may want to let our new member here know about your Grem your selling :)
regards
Bart Mangrum
Owner/Operator'BaadAssGremlins'
73 Gremlin 360/T10